torsdag 1 maj 2014

Finding the g-point

This February when i was in Spain bouldering, I tried a problem in Zarzalejo that I had set my sights on before. The problem Punto G (G-point in English) is a striking sitstart up a perfect eggshaped boulder.
Even though i got pretty close I never finished the problem before it was time to go home.
Next time though, I plan to be prepared and therefore built a replica in our bouldergym
www.boulderingstockholm.se

It turned out my creation was pretty hard and i therefore propose a challenge:
Anyone who climbs the problem gets free coffe for the rest of May.


The problem in all its glory



A video of the real problem


Punto G - Zarzalejo from gorrinos ★ on Vimeo.

Hopefully this will prepare me for the real thing this autumn.

//Chrille

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar