måndag 20 juli 2015

Party and climbing pt.1

It was the last week at work before vacation for our roofingteam. We decieded to do a little A.W on Slakthusets roofterrace.

Fast forward to saturday morning where a hangover from hell had me in a very firm hold. Somewhere in the afternoon i had consumed enough water and painkillers to dare going to Heby.
The sun was shining but inside my head a monster of darkness was doing its best to make my world a pile of slimy muck.
Things began to look a little brighter as I met up with Jay, Rocio and Angelica for some bouldering.
As we enterd the forest I was felling better and better and began looking forward towards a nice weekend. trollskog

Appearantly, it was Angelicas first time bouldering outside, something that made me want to find some easy stuff to let her acclimatize to the harsch outside world.
My effort proved totally unnecessary as Angelica flashed her first two problems and the rest of the weekend proceeded in a similar fashion.

Angelica arista
Angelica flashing "Blöt sida" 5
Rocio arista
Rocio on the same problem.
Rociocrack
Rocio attempting "Balans" 5+
Jay
Jay going up.

Rocia bw
Rocio setting up for "Johns arete" 6a+
Rocia arista top
"Johns arete" 6a+
Angelica2
Angelica showing good form.
Chrille
Me on "Johns arete"
Rocio placa
Rocio on "Trottoali" 5
a3
Angelica is really close on a hard arete.
jay fa
Jay crimping hard during FA of  "Dark side of the eclipse" 7a+
Pretty worn out, we went to my house. I was pretty hungry and as I had heard stories of Jays "Tortellini especiale" i was expecting wonders. Jay however, delivered beyond my expectations
After a quick tabletennis-tornament we went to bed, happy and longing for an equally nice sunday.

Part 2 tomorrow

 //Chrille

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar