tisdag 18 augusti 2015

Another try with Hasse

Last time me and Hasse tried to go for a days climbing in Heby, I was so hungover I kind of wrecked the whole event.
This time I had only been drinking herbal tea and vitaminjuices prepared by nepalese gurus.
Needless to say I was psyched as hell and Hasse felt the same.
Unfortunately, it was very hot. In the forest it was better but still warm.
We climbed a lot but not much got caught on "film".
Among the stuff not presented in picture here is a supernice 6c that I fa:d "Perfect equilibrium" .

zappa
Zappa having a good time in the woods.
branshes
Hasse in front of a hard project.
atira
Blueberries taste nice.
hasse arete
Hasse newrouting.
After this friday I was pretty cooked. Somehow I still managed to get to Kolartorp where I intended to try some projects. Unfortunately they were baking in the sun, so me and Fredrik tried some other stuff.
Fredrik on "Koncentrationsläger" 7a+
We both tried "Momma" but couldnt get up so Fredrik added a variation to one of Johns old problems to the right of "Momma.
20150815_154758.mp4 from Christer Holmlund on Vimeo.
Fredrik provar "Momma" 7a+
//Chrille

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar