tisdag 4 augusti 2015

Curse of a rainy summer.

The first day of a two-week vacation.
Glorious plans of bouldering every day, taking baths in soothing warm lakes and enjoying beautiful sunsets on the porch.

As most of you have noticed, the weather have been somewhat worse than can be desired in July.

As for me, climbing every day was replaced with rain every day and on the few days with good weather, I had to fight with a broken water-pump. At least I had the spiders to keep me company.

pump
My vacation
spider
My new pal.
Well, the week in the country was not so much about climbing, swimming or sunsets.
 Instead I got rid of my fear of spiders, got to brush some new nice boulders, hang out with the dogs and got to enjoy a full moon that really had the werewolves howling.

hund
so pretty
moon
fullmoon
brush
cool project
Back in Stockholm the weather got better. I went out for a quick session in Kolartorp. I tried a few moves on "Chilly Mazarin" but the cruxsection is really hard. I had almost forgotten how hard.
To right of Chilly there is a ten year old project of mine that as far as I know is still unclimbed. I soon got to understand why as the first 2 moves are brick hard. No send.
 But like Arnold said:"I`ll be back".
daemonic
Project
chilly
The start of "Chilly Mazarin" 7c

//  Chrille

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar